Monday 6 April 2015

Q&A- Eyebrows, Disney and Zoella!

Hello Everyone! This is my new blog, all about makeup, lifestyle and a hint of fashion. I thought I would do a Q&A. I asked my followers on my Instagram: @_livvyslove_ to leave me some questions, I picked out some to answer and I hope you enjoy! 

Questions:

- If you could wear one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?

That's a tough one. I am torn between an eyebrow product or a mascara. I would probably cheat a little and pick a brown mascara. That way my eyebrows will get a hint of colour and my lashes will be lengthened!

- Who is your favourite Disney princess?

Definitely Belle, she is so genuine and I love how she is so kind to the Beast despite how he treats her.

- Who are you most like out of Pretty Little Liars?

If I am honest, I am probably most like Spencer however I would prefer to be like Hanna because she is my favourite character.

-If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? 

Dubai, I would love to go back, It is such a beautiful place to be.

-If you had £200 to spend in one shop, where would you go?

Mac, I love their lipsticks!

-Do you like Zoella?

Yes, I have been watching her for a while now.

-Favourite Easter Treat?

A Kinder egg.

-If you could listen to one artist for the rest of your life who would it be?

One Direction :) 

-Favourite foundation?

It depends on the look/coverage I am going for, if it's light to medium I would use Loreal True Match or if it is medium to high I tend to go for Mac's Matchmaster.

-Favourite type of lip product?

Lipsticks, they are just so versatile.

- Favourite drugstore brand?

I can't pick one! Makeup Revolution, Loreal, Maybelline, Collection and Revlon.

-Favourite high end brand?

Again, I cannot pick just one. YSL, Benefit, Mac and Urban Decay.

That concludes, my short Q&A. I will most likely do one every month and I hope you enjoyed.

Love, Liv xox

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13934749/?claim=r6n7dpjuke2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

6 comments: