Wednesday 29 July 2015

Born Pretty | Haul

Hello! I have loads of blog posts coming for before I go on holiday and normal posts will resume afterwards, so if I don't post that is why. Today I am showing you some items I received from Born Pretty* a store that sells an array of items from Makeup to Accessories at a very reasonable price. I was gifted a $10 coupon to purchase some items and do an honest review. I chose items that I thought would interest you or prove beneficial in later blog posts. Also a quick disclaimer, you may notice on my blog I have been gifted a lot of items recently and have been writing about them, I will be doing some more reviews on products I was sent but after those are up there won't be as many because I had to push these posts back due to schoolwork and a trip, I hope you understand and enjoy! 


Cat Ears


A lot of people, including me, have been looking for cute cat ears recently but there are loads out there and some can be really pricey. So when I saw these were only $3.99 which is £2.55 I had to get them. They are available in silver and gold, they are sturdy and have pearls decorating the ears which is adorable. You may notice a couple of the pearls have fallen off but they are easy to glue back on. I got these to include in an Ariana Grande inspired blog post so stay tuned for that! You can buy them here and they are now $2.99.


False Lashes


I am always looking to practice applying false eyelashes before I invest in an expensive pair so this pack of ten seemed like a good start and for $3.99 (£2.55) you can't go wrong. They are a little rigid but once you cut them to size and shape them to your eye, they loosen up and fit quite well.They give a natural look and are easy to wear. You can get them here.  

Snowflake Ear Cuff


I chose this for a cute accessory and it looked really pretty. This simply can be shaped to fit an area of your ear be it for your cartilage or elsewhere and looks very simplistic. This is $1.99 which is extremely cheap and can be bought here.

That concludes my haul, my favourite item is the cat ears as they are so cute. All items can be purchased from http://www.bornprettystore.com/ and if you want 10% off your order just use the code LIVH10 at the checkout :) Thank you so much for reading, I have a summer essentials post coming next which I am excited to share. I will also post about my travel makeup bag and in-flight essentials too. Love, Liv xox




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely loved this post and seeing all the little bits and bobs you chose. The cat ears are super cute!! I'm awaiting an order from bornpretty that they are sending and this has made me excited :-)

    Love Charlotte xx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the cat ears as they are so cute and I was so excited to get them. Can't wait to see what you chose and read your post about it. Liv xx

      Delete