Monday 31 August 2015

Lotus Lashes | Review + Discount Code



Hello. Sorry for no posts since being back, I just lost the motivation to blog but have lots of posts to come! Lotus Lashes were kind enough to send me a pair of their cruelty-free mink lashes to try out. I chose number 116 Light Volume as I prefer a natural lash. Lotus Lashes are very lightweight so when you apply them, your eyes don't feel heavy and you can wear them for a long time. They cost $20 (£12.98) and are reusable up to 25 times so for that price they are great value as you get more use out of them instead of having to buy more and more after a few uses. The packaging is very cute, a lovely pink colour with gold detailing and a black bow. Your lashes come in a tray, I find keeping them in there after use helps maintain their shape. You need to cut them down to fit your eye so be careful and cut small pieces at a time until you get your desired look as you don't want to cut too much off. I honestly love these lashes for when I have an occasion because they complete my makeup look and don't look fake as they fit perfectly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a pair of lashes that last and are affordable. I have a really good discount code for you all to get 15% off! Just use "LOVELOTUS" at the checkout. I hope this was useful and thank you for reading. Please follow me on Bloglovin and Instagram via the links on the side. Love Liv xox

4 comments:

  1. These look like a lovely set of lashes, definitely going to give their site a look! Lovely how you got them sent to you. Really love your blog liv!! <3 Your reviews are my fave xxxx

    Love Charlotte xx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are lovely, definitely worth a look! I'm very lucky to have been sent these and glad you enjoyed the post. Thank you, it means a lot as your blog is fantastic! I do love writing reviews so thank you for reading them and commenting. Liv xx

      Delete
  2. Love it! I'm terrible with eyelashes aha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone Loves a Pinup Girl Pinup Studio is a hair salon located in the heart of Raleigh, North Carolina. We offer a full range of services to meet all your beauty needs including; Blowouts, Up-dos, Weddings and special events.

    ReplyDelete