Monday 9 November 2015

October Purrfect Box | Review

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't posted in absolutely ages! I have lots of exams to revise for and really want to focus on them. So I've been inactive on my blog and Instagram. I will try and post when I can because I do enjoy blogging, hope you understand! 

This is a short review on my the October purrfect box*. I have reviewed this box before and was thrilled to receive the opportunity again, especially as Hugo had been ill and I knew this would cheer him up. Included in the box this month: a laser light, chicken snacks, salmon cream, catnip grass, no rinse shampoo, dragonfly toy and bio food sachet. I really think this box outdid itself from the last one due to the majority of products being used up straight away. My cat absolutely adored the treats and even went to the extent of ripping the package open and eating all of them! Another favourite of his was the dragonfly toy, he stole that from me quickly and enjoys playing with it (hence why there is no picture of these products).The laser kept him occupied for a while, as he is only three, he is still very playful so I found this a great toy. Not to mention, the salmon and bio treats were greatly appreciated.


 If you want to purchase a box for you cat or dog (which I would recommend) simply click the link here: https://purrfect-box.co.uk or https://pawsomebox.co.uk. If you would like more information then here is my previous post: http://lifeeoflivv.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/pawsome-purrfect-box-review.html?m=1. Thank you so much for reading. Love Liv xox


No comments:

Post a Comment